Welcome new generation of eSkan SADL scanners
The ever popular eSkan, South Africa’s first ever dedicated portable South African Drivers Licence (SADL) scanner has undergone further evolution to bring it in line with market requirements.
Great new and enhanced features include:
- Touchscreen option. This enables details to be entered manually, including telephone numbers, destination numbers, kilometre readings, and OTP visitor access codes;
- Incorporating the latest generation high-performance barcode scan engine technology from Honeywell for unparalleled 1D and 2D scanning performance;
- Improved wireless (Wi-Fi) range and link quality performance;
- Optional proprietary wireless communications interface to allow communications with other peripherals such as boom gate controllers as well as downloading information to a server PC or into the cloud. This eliminates existing Wi-Fi setup issues because it is proprietary;
- Now incorporating an DC charge connector in addition to the current USB charger;
- NFC option which allows one to reads international passports and access control cards;
- –Improved drop test specification performed according to the MIL-STD-810 standard. Will withstand a 2 metre drop onto concrete repeated 70 times on each corner and each side.
- Improved open-ended SDK for seamlessly integration into 3rd-party software.
- Device support guaranteed for an additional 10 years due to revamping of all internal components to the latest available technology
Address: 127 Marico Avenue, Sinoville, Pretoria, 0186
Sales: 071 491 8687
Support: 012 548 9601
Fax: 086 231 1793