Ditching the aggravation of long queues
Using the EXID eSkan 2D South African Driver’s Licence (SADL) barcode scanner to capture visitor data, you will derive the following very tangible benefits:
- Accuracy – The information you capture is accurate and verifiable. No risk of human errors in capturing data.
- Data storage, tracking and reporting – You can search, sort, analyse and retrieve data to identify trends.
- Speed of processing visitors – It takes just seconds to capture the information displayed on the SADL, allowing visitors to quickly and efficiently pass through security checkpoints.
- Enhance your image – When visitors are able to proceed through security checkpoints quickly, they get a warm and fuzzy feeling about your estate, thereby positively increasing your organisation’s image.
- Photo identification – The photo captured from the SADL allows security to match the image to those collected in surveillance videos.
- Emergency response – Reports of visitors onsite can be quickly presented to emergency personnel in the event of an emergency, thereby increasing safety levels.
Address: 127 Marico Avenue, Sinoville, Pretoria, 0186
Sales: 071 491 8687
Support: 012 548 9601
Fax: 086 231 1793